Thursday, October 14, 2010

De-clutter

Spend a minute to take a view of your cabinet...

Overflowing with stuff? Lacking space to fit in all your effects?

If so, it’s time to sort things out one by one – this one, I still need; that other one, I don’t...

As soon as you’re done, there’ll be “magic” in your life.

It’ll be simpler, easier, and HAPPIER.

(Actually, it’s not “magic.” It’s just the natural consequence of de-cluttering. Most of the time, the state of our life is reflected in the amount of things we hold on to – some may be indispensable but most may not be truly necessary. If we’ve got too much stuff, it’s time to de-clutter – your brain, too - before your entire cabinet falls on you! Take a hold of your life and don’t allow yourself to be enslaved!)

1 comment:

  1. This is so true!! Somehow the mess in my room always leaves an impact in me. For instance, during summer I would have nightmares of deadlines and school load! My desk was packed with all my school work. Once I decided to get rid of them, it felt like a big weight was lifted off my shoulders! It sure is stress relieving to de-clutter ;)

    ReplyDelete