Thursday, April 24, 2014

Integrality

Integrality has been my life’s advocacy.
Wholeness and completeness will be my legacy.

Look around… there’s lack of authenticity.
Double life and split personality, instead of unity.

Changing masks, brokenness, and fragmentation.
These are the opposites of forging integration.

My main focus is the person and his integrality.
Oh, please don’t use man as means for profitability!

The person’s worth is much more than his produce.
Intrinsic value is what he has, ‘tis what I deduce.

All sides of man’s growth, let us preserve.
For integral progress is what you and I deserve.

Intellect, will, and conscience are great faculties.
Together, they’re honed for better communities.

To be happy and fulfilled, dismiss complexity.
Opt for integrality, the path to real personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment